The sun is shining, the weather is warming up and the green expanses of the parks are beckoning, so leave the car and have fun outside with the kids on your Zigo.
Not only will you be fitter, but you will use less fuel, save money and be out in the fresh air! Zigo is the affordable green-minded transport solution for families on the go.
Zigo is a unique bike designed with extra functionality to easily and safely transport babies and children. But Zigo is much more than a family-friendly bike – it transforms to a carrier bicycle, bicycle trailer, jogging stroller, conventional stroller and bicycle.
So you can drop your oldest off at day care, store the bike attachment and take the baby jogging in the stroller. Or you could just take the bike after dropping off your children and enjoy a solitary bike ride. The list goes on.
Zigo Australia owner Ayn Hopper says now is the perfect time to take a Zigo for a test ride as the weather gets warmer.
“The spring weather is a great time for families to be out together enjoying the sunshine. The Zigo allows them to leave the car at home and ride to the park or the shops,” Ms Hopper said.
“Zigo is such a practical transport option that people are choosing it over their cars when going out with their children because they can get fit, be green, have fun and not worry about where to park,” she said.
The Zigo options include:
- ChildPod – can be fitted to the Zigo in a matter of seconds and create a fully functional stroller with room for 1-2 children
- Jogger Kit – allows you to jog with the pod
- Leader Cycle – multi-speed city bike (with or without the ChildPod).
- Multi-function attachments to suit your needs
- ChildPod module so children travel at the front in the rider’s view rather than behind, eliminating danger
- Fold-down frame and pop-off wheels so it fits into the boot of an economy-size vehicle or a typical closet
- Manageable width to fit standard doorways.
Test ride a Zigo at these venues:
SYDNEY, Darling Harbour
October 1-3 at The Baby & Toddler Show (Stand D10)
GOLD COAST, Animal Action Day, 139 Duringan St, Currumbin
SYDNEY, Spring Cycle, North Sydney to Homebush
SYDNEY, Relay for Life, Blacktown Olympic Park